| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Taranto, Puglia in February is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with occasional rain. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of liquid is deposited during an average of 5 days.
- The skies in Taranto, Puglia are a little dull having on balance a mere 4:13 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:05 long and the longest day is 11:09 long with an average length of 10:36.
- There are approximately 6:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Taranto, Puglia February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Taranto, Puglia, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Taranto, Puglia:
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 176 kms (109.4 miles) NW
- Amendola, Italy - 175.5 kms (109.1 miles) NW
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) NW
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 85.1 kms (52.9 miles) NNW
- Trevico, Italy - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) WNW
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 42.6 kms (26.5 miles) NW
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) W
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 31.1 kms (19.3 miles) W
- Latronico, Italy - 113 kms (70.2 miles) WSW
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 174.2 kms (108.3 miles) WSW
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 151.7 kms (94.2 miles) SW
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) SSW
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 164.1 kms (102 miles) S