| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Taranto, Puglia in October is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with periodic rain. Only 51mm (2in) of H2O is transfered during an average of 6 days.
- In October the heavens above Taranto, Puglia are reasonably fine with an average of a detectable 6:21 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:25 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:03.
- There are approximately 4:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Taranto, Puglia October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Taranto, Puglia, Italy
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Taranto, Puglia:
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 176 kms (109.4 miles) NW
- Amendola, Italy - 175.5 kms (109.1 miles) NW
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) NW
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 85.1 kms (52.9 miles) NNW
- Trevico, Italy - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) WNW
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 42.6 kms (26.5 miles) NW
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) W
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 31.1 kms (19.3 miles) W
- Latronico, Italy - 113 kms (70.2 miles) WSW
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 174.2 kms (108.3 miles) WSW
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 151.7 kms (94.2 miles) SW
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) SSW
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 164.1 kms (102 miles) S